Extensive experience providing improvements in fast paced environments with a proven track of achieving financial and operational targets.
Known to be resourceful and innovative able to apply technical knowledge to come up with solutions.
Collaborated in writing, and evaluating Business Plans and in development of small businesses and startups.
Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics. Work well with other peers able to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Documented and visualized operation workflows to identify congestion areas. Delivered simplified solutions to robust sustainable process. As the result to one of processes, reduced order fulfilment process from 10 business days to 3 enhancing the same resources
- Managed implantation of two infrastructure systems by designing workflows, developing SOPs, creating training plans, implementing feedback and improvement loops
- By studying processes in detail and optimizing vendor services, identified the bleeding points and reduced costs by more than $5000 per month equivalent to 10% of total I.T monthly budget
- Executed EDI improvement processing Lumber shipments which resulted to save 8 hours man-hour every day from release agent's job and increase customer satisfaction
- Administrated several international deals to the interest of multiple business partners
- Introduced Canadian products such as Canadian Lentils to new customers which resulted multiple export contracts from Canada
- Managed to export more than one million kg Canadian lentils to MENA
- Augmented revenue as well as product portfolio by introduction of products and company positioning
- Exceeded five million US Dollar export by 2015 double of the year before within the team
- Conducted the benefits of export to Iranpotk. Implemented the task that resulted $50K export of hand tools to Erbil and Turkey as a start-up
- Worked closely with Co-founder team, Analyzed and identified appropriate payment solution. Advised areas of improvement of pricing model. Created recommendations for business logistics
- Skills: International Sourcing, Business negotiations, Letter of Credit documentation, Foreign procurement correspondence and expediting, system programming and process improvement
- Sourced Indonesian supplier of pipeline components as potential customer of GAZAB’s manufacturing products and gained management agreement to negotiate GAZAB’s first export contract - 2009
International business with Industrial engineering background
Masters of International Business
Action project: My team and I delivered business insights and recommendations to GE Healthcare IT
Improved skills: Team skills, International Marketing, Global Management, Strategic Planning, Complexity Management and Authentic leadership